Every Monday, our weekly enewsletter, Margie’s Print Tips, offers an insider’s commentary on what’s happening in print and e-media. Whether you’re a printer, print buyer, designer, marcom pro, paper expert or industry consultant, you’ll enjoy our newsletter – and benefit from it. Margie’s written her Print Tips since 1999.
Take a look at some of our archived Print Tips to get a sense of what we cover. Here’s a hint:
- how print integrates with digital media to create multi-media campaigns
- what gets direct mail packages opened – and read
- where corporate print buyers fit in organizational charts
- what are the top resources for information on why print is Green
- the differences between printers and print brokers
- a peek at the coolest new digital print applications
We think our weekly newsletter is in a class by itself. Try it and see for yourself – there’s no obligation, and you’re free to unsubscribe at any time.
This is the one newsletter that embraces the changing role of print.